Fashion, Lifestyle & anything in between

Wednesday 22 April 2015

London Life

London, What a city!

You could spend a lifetime here and would still feel you haven’t experienced everything it has to offer!  You could literally never get bored!

I suppose London is like Marmite you either love or hate it, if you can get past the hustle and bustle of everyday life.

There is always so much to do and not enough hours in the day to explore it all! So whenever I’m in town I like to explore new places.

 A week ago now I was  in London for my birthday and what better way to celebrate then being wined and dined at Heston Blumenthal Restaurant if that wasn't enough to woo you then the  views certainly would (Hyde Park as a backdrop) …I know it’s not your typical Saturday night meal!!

 Heston's food certainly lived up to expectations! All is not what it appears!! When it comes to food I do always like to try new things and embrace where I am!  A must have when you are dining at Heston’s is the most talked about Meat Fruit it looks exactly like a mandarin!

Meat Fruit 
Chicken Lettuce


Poached Rhubarb 



     So London it’s been a pleasure as always, until next time! 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Off the Peg | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig