Fashion, Lifestyle & anything in between

Wednesday 22 June 2016

Dare to Bare?



Do you dare to bare?

Versatile, Show stopper are two words I would use to describe this little number 

Bare shoulders is a key trend for SS16, its literally everywhere you look at the moment 
the perfect way to highlight that bronzed sunkissed skin!

What I love most about this little number is that you can go from daytime- evening without having to change your whole outfit! this certainly is a must have in your wardrobe this season!

Versatile, show stopper .. yes please, sign me up

If your anything like myself it takes me at least a good week to plan an outfit if I'm going out! so this is music to my ears!

Going out after work? just add a pair of court heels and a pair of dazzling drop earrings team it with a clutch bag and your good to go






You can thank us later!



We would love to see all your pictures from this post simply follow us on Instagram @offthepeg101 and tag us!
#OffThePegDaretoBare

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Off the Peg | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig