Fashion, Lifestyle & anything in between

Sunday 20 November 2016

Beach Blanket Babylon

BBB

After the hustle and bustle of the two hour journey down to London, we'd  worked up an appetite, I for sure felt like I could eat my body weight in food but that could of also been because I had too many vinos the night before!
So a weekend in London wouldn't be the same without a trip to Beach Blanket Babylon situated in the heart of Notting Hill this place is a hidden gem but once there you will not be disappointed!

After a slight detour and photo shoot walking thought Notting Hill I mean it would be rude not to while in the city!
We finally arrived, slightly late for our reservation but never the less the staff where on hand to show us to our table and to offer us a well needed drink, this place is unreal I felt like id gone back in time with the décor being a little out there!
even the front doors where something else if only we had one of these gems up North it would be my second home!

I had to make one of the most important decisions id make that day, what do I get to eat? at this point I could literally eat double my body weight! but I couldn't resist Pancakes... pancakes with flowers may I add, I know right, who do I think I am

Now I don't know if I made a good decisions there as since getting home I have craved pancakes but they just don't live up to Beach Blanket Babylon style so I will 100% be retuning, sooner rather than later I hope!












SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Off the Peg | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig